5 Unique Games You Should Stream To Attract More Viewers

Streaming is becoming essential for gamers these days. It provides them with a way to make their gaming dream come true. Millions of gamers earn their livelihood via streaming on various game streaming dedicated sites like Twitch, Youtube Gaming, and Facebook Gaming. Thanks to these platforms gamers now have a platform to showcase their talent.

Before talking about the unique games, addressing one point in the world of streaming is very important and that is – the GAMING PROFILE. Yes, a good game brings 60 to 70 percent views on your streaming portal but what about the rest 30 percent? Well, it very much depends on the look and feel of your streaming page/profile. You can either put on your boring photo and designed cover image or you can take things further to the next level and stand apart.

Well, in order to stand apart I connected with Lulu Cartoons and asked them to create a custom portrait of mine in my favorite attire, wherein my avatar is playing a PC game with my logo on it. Guess what? They did a tremendous job – Have a look at my Avataar in the complete customized scene. All I had to do was to visit their website https://lulucartoons.com/ select my custom-made background or choose from the existing ones, upload my real picture, and voila! They’ll create a unique customized portrait for you in high quality. You can use it in multiple ways – frame it on the wall, upload it on the profile or make a wallpaper out of it. They even have discounts going on their website.

Now that you know how important designing a custom gaming profile is… let’s focus on unique games which you should stream in order to get more live views.

Game No 5: VampyrYes, you can play as Vampyr in the game. The game is set in the world war 1 era and the gameplay is not only good but interesting to watch as well.

Game No 4: Evil Within 2Planning to scare your viewers? If yes, this is the game you should stream. The game has so many jump scare, that I am sure your viewers will stick to the stream in order to know what’s next.

Game 3: Plants vs Zombies: Garner WarfareIt’s always fun to watch a multiplayer game with cute plants and funny zombies battling each other. Plus, the game is so much fun to play.

Game 2: Call of Duty: Infinite WarfareWe all love COD, but this particular chapter is based in space, all together on another planet with super jets and spaceships. I am sure, viewers would love to watch the other side of the first-person shooter.

Game 1: Heavenly SwordThis PlayStation exclusive is the most underrated game of all time. The graphics are so good, that they can attract viewers. The game’s storyline is amazing as well.

Hope this list will help you in streaming some unpopular games and help you gain viewers from different parts of the world. Let me know if the list was helpful.

Ankit Malik (aKi)

Previous articleKimetsu no Yaiba | Demon Slayer Anime & Manga
Next articleHocus Pocus 2 is it worth it?
Meet Ankit aKi Malik, A blogger from New Delhi, India now living in England with a knack for digital marketing and a love for all things fun! With over a decade of experience in the digital world, aKi knows his stuff when it comes to getting noticed online. But when he's not busy with work, you can find him indulging in his other passions - from video gaming to watching Hollywood movies, sipping on a chilled beer, exploring new food spots, traveling to new places, and dreaming big. He believes in living life to the fullest with a 'YOLO' attitude - after all, you only live once, so why not make the most of it?